Monday, October 31, 2011

a post about a lot of things...

Hello folks.  It's been a really long time since I blogged because I've been so busy.  There is no internet access at the Occupy.  Well, let me tell you what I've been doing.

I've been to classes, visited friends, and gone to OccupyRaleigh. One day I went to a class about the history of math.  It was a good class. Our homework is that we had to dream up an invention. Mine is a hover disc. The lift would be provided by magnets.  I imagine a disc with a magnet on the bottom and a sidewalk with opposite magnets underneath.  The other class was about medieval weapons.  This class was about the trebuchet. Me, Madison the Inscrutable and another friend began building a trebuchet.  No, not a huge trebuchet, a very small trebuchet.  Well, actually, very small compared to a real trebuchet - actually, I don't know how to explain how smally large it was, but perhaps I will take pictures of it when it is finished. 

I'll say more about what I've been doing in my next post because right now, I have to go trick or treating. Happy Halloween! (I hope I'll post again soon.)






3 comments:

  1. Hallpy, Horppy, Hlappy Halloween! I think that the trebuchet is about... about small-wooden-wall smashing size. I think that it is turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your trick or treating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My trick or treating was good.
    ,,,, yes, small wooden-wall smashing size, that's exactly how big it is!

    ReplyDelete