Sunday, December 4, 2011

Being sick in a Santa Hat

Hello. I have not been blogging, sadly, because I have been sick. First I had the chicken pox, then I had the puking, and and then I had a serious cold.  But now, all I have is a cough.  I still can't get any fresh air because MotherDear is telling me I can't go outside. She says it's too cold out, but I don't think it's very cold.  I've been outside; I think it was in the 40s or something.

I want to go outside because I miss my friends, and I want to go see them. I will have to be content in reading Madison's blog when I am done posting this.  Hopefully, I will get to see Madison this week.  And then maybe someday I can see my friend Mia who also does a blog called NoWhereKidz.

I took long naps yesterday, and today I took one very long nap with Egbert.  You should know what Egbert looks like; I posted a picture of him.  Today I put him in a Santa hat.  He looked very cute, and I am going to show you the picture I have of him.

Egbert with Santa hat


Quello è tutto che stia andando parlare di perché ancora sto recuperando. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

  1. Man, you've had a tough time lately. We hope you're up and out and about soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Gracias mucho por mencionar a mi blog! Espero que usted se sienta mejor al poco tiempo.

    ReplyDelete