Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home in CA.

Hellloooooooooo, hello, hello! Its me, Dr.NoodleSoup, and I'm back and lots of stuff has happened. It all came together to bring me to live in CA!. This is the 2nd time I've driven across country. I got here a week ago, but we didn't have Internet for a while because AT&T messed up. So, we went with xfinity, and I'm blogging just after we got our Internet - like 5mins after! ANYWAYS, we brought Egbert, and he was cool with it until the TEN hour drive. Unfortunately, that was when he decided to meow or a few  hours,  but then stooped. Now he's REALLY happy to be home.


It's really beautiful here in CA. Oh and our street name is really mainstream; it's California Ave. WHO CAME UP WITH THAT NAME? I guess they had no ideas left.

Well, that's all for now, good-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your amazing journey! It sounds infinitely more scenic than mine!

    ReplyDelete