Thursday, July 9, 2020

Getting to Know Me After it's Been a While...

I'm Lexi, those who knew me in person knew me as Tavin or Dr. Noodle Soup. 
It's been many years since I posted here so why not? I go by she/her pronouns, I'm a musician, I play bass and guitar and I like to sing, I'm a dancer and a little bit of an artist. I enjoy listening to various kinds of music. Mostly metal. My favorite band is System of a Down. 

I struggle with bipolar, I'm not very bright and I absolutely suck at grammar. I suffered a self inflicted head injury that caused seizures, memory loss and bad balance. I walk with a cane because of this

A lot of these posts are probably just going to be me venting about my problems. I'm not really expecting anyone to read this but if people do read this that's cool too.
 
- Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment