Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My day and a random snake fact

Hello Its me Dr. n soup I'm going to tell you about my day. I woke up to my mom saying she was taking Egbert to the vet. So I got up, and I started to watch TV and checked my email. Mom got back and brought Egbert home a few hours later. Then mom took me to a co-op with Madison the inscrutable, and then mom took me to Trader Joe's. And then we went home and me and my sister played three games of chess before we ate dinner. Finally, we watched a TV show before we got ready for bed. Good night :) .


Random fact for the day. The Red Spitting Cobra spits venom from its fangs through small holes in their fangs. The venom comes out in a spray of droplets up to 6 1/2 feet. The venom does not kill, but it can cause permanent blindness. 


 That's all for now. Bye.


  Check out this picture!

2 comments:

  1. It was great having you at coop.

    Gosh, I guess we have to keep our eyes out for the Red Spitting Cobra. Or, actually, we have to keep our eyes open for signs we have to keep our eyes closed. Do they make any special anti-snake-venom glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat! Yay! Huzzah for Dr. Noodle Soup and chess! By the way, who won the chess games?

    ReplyDelete