Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blogs I love and where I've been...

Today, I'm going to be blogging about my favorite blogs.  I follow nwherekidz and themadisonainblog. Why are they my favorite blogs you ask?  Well, it's because they are good friends of mine. (And because they are really interesting!) Mia's blog,  nwherekidz, has a lot of home made designs, things about her pets, and the Beatles.  The madisonainblog has posts ranging around many topics.  Here are some unique posts that he has done: comma splices, making a soap stone bowl, and mobius strips.  

Oh, I haven't been posting recently because I have been at two sleepovers and a partridge in a pear tree.  No, I haven't been at a partridge pear tree.  Actually, I wasn't feeling very well. I had a head full of, well you know... The next day, I had a sore throat and a head full of unmentionable mucus.  Still, I am so sorry I haven't been blogging.  


I love it when people leave comments because it makes me feel, well, splendid!  So thank you to everyone leaving comments; I think they are superb.

Tune in tomorrow for the story of my vegan conversion.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I hope that you feel more well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed reading your blog, but we are glad to hear you are feeling better and are back on the blogging wagon.

    ReplyDelete