Friday, September 23, 2011

Painful Mishaps

Hello, today I'm going to be blogging about blogging.  Yes, I know it sounds weird to blog about blogging, but I wanted to talk about how hard it is for me to figure out what to blog about.  I think it's pretty tricky to figure out what to blog about.  It's tricky because you have to think about what to blog about and that always takes me so much time.  Mother Dear makes it even harder because she says, "We have to do your blog right now because blah... blah... blah."

And I had lots of ideas for today.  Mother Dear gave me lots of ideas too, like blogging about politics and blogging about snakes.  I was already thinking about blogging about snakes.  Mother Dear also suggested blogging about my unfortunate accidents today which I think I will talk about after all.

Mishap #1: Earlier today, I was playing in the rain with my friend, the Penguin.  We were skateboarding down a small hill which I accidentally leaned toward the grass which I then hit causing my board to flip.   This sent me sprawling into the grass.

Mishap #2: We were going down a bigger hill than the previous one, and the Penguin  and I were close to each other while skateboarding.  (NOTE: Skateboarding next to each other is a BAD idea.) While we were skateboarding close together, we were almost side by side, so I had to steer myself to the left.  I steered a little bit too much.  Again, it made me go into the grass - CRASH, CRASH, FLIP, ROLL, OUCH - MY BACK!

Mishap #3: We were skateboarding on the same big hill, but my friend the Penguin was going to steer into the basketball court which I'd say is about  a quarter of the way down.  I, however, was going all the way down.  At the bottom of the hill I was going down, there is a bridge over a creek.  My plan was to hit the bridge, slow down and stop.  But my plan didn't go according to plan.  Instead, I accidentally went off the paved trail. (Oh, NO, Off Road!) Hmmm, where was I?  Oh yes, that's right.  When I went off the paved trail, I bounced off the dirt and just by the creek there is a barrier - kind of - a very small piece of wood.  The board's wheels hit that and launched me over the barrier, well piece of wood, and I hit my back on a very large root.  My face hit the dirt, smearing clay and mud all over me. Finally, my head hit a rock in the creek giving me slight brain damage, I think, I don't know.  Maybe that's why I couldn't figure out what to blog about!
 That's all for tonight because I need to recover my bloggin' noggin.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog about blogging shows that you are wise beyond your years. Many people start blogs, but then abandon them after a week or so. Why? Because they can't think of anything to say.

    But why not? Every day is different, unique, special. And every person has more insights, more opinions, more emotions about all the complexity of life than we could record in a dozen lifetimes.

    So keep on working on your bloggin noggin. I know there is something new and wonderful in there every single day (not that you necessarily have to blog every day....but those of us who follow your blog miss it when you don't write).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. Sounds just as painful as my day- Stuck in bed with a fever and agonizing bladder-aches!

    ReplyDelete