Saturday, November 5, 2011

an awesome sleep over

Hello, today I'm going to blog about my day and the current circumstances of my blogging. (I did not know how to put that so Madison the Inscrutable helped me.) Today I woke up it was morning, and mother dear was having a sleep over with me, and I told her that I had a good dream it was about vampires. (I got turned into a vampire, and I had a werewolf son) anyway, mother dear told me that I was going to Madison the inscrutable's house for a sleep over! I thought she was half asleep, then she said she wasn't asleep, so I was really happy.  Then we got up, and I had Chinese food for breakfast then we did a lot of driving around, and then we took my sister Sierra to her sleep over then we went back home to get mother dear's phone charger and to put away the groceries that Nonna brought over at the wrong time so then mother dear had to put them away then finely we went to Madison's house, and then we got to Madison's and when we immediately made homemade pizzas and then we played Kirby 64, then WE ATE THE PIZZAS! After that, Madison showed me some saturday night live skits, then a whole lot of talking got us to watch MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL! After that we bugged the parents while they were drinking wine then Madison made floats after that we started to be CRAZY after being CRAZY the moms made us put our pajamas on after that we did our blogs then we went to bed till next time goodbye!      

4 comments: