Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello. Today, I'm going to blog about my sleep over with Madison, and my day
 at OccupyRaleigh. I woke up in my sleeping bag in Madison's room. A few minutes later, Madison woke up. We went downstairs and played Kirby 64 then Ol' Mom got up.  Later, MotherDear woke up. Guess whose mom is whose; you can leave your answer in the comments.  Anyway, continuing the story, we continued to play Kirby 64 until it was time to leave to go to a class.  At the class, I stood on a stage, speaking with a mike to a large crowd of people.  Well, first I painted a picture.  And that was what I was talking about on the mike.  My painting was a depiction of the Hindu god Ganesh.

After feeling like a rock star, I went home and BEGAN MY HIPPIE TRANSFORMATION.  You see, I was looking for something to play with in the old shed when I found my old didgeridoo.   I played it out in the yard, and when I did I felt very calm, like all of my troubles in life just ... vanished.  So to fit my new feeling, I put on a tye-dye shirt, a peace necklace, and a purple bandana.  Then after a lot of milling about, I went to Occupy with my didgeridoo and my new style.  I entertained the crowds and played music with a friend who had a shaker shaped like an egg and a drum. 

All in all, it was a good day. Till next time, good-bye.

3 comments:

  1. Aha! I guess that, in order, O'l Mom and Mother Dear are... BOTH! I'm right, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great day! I love the digeridoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my digeridoo, too! Both is a great answer!

    ReplyDelete