Monday, November 21, 2011

a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post

Today I'm going to blog about what I've been doing so far in my day and lots of other things. What have I been doing.  Let's see...

Well, one day, a friend of mine from Occupy came over for a visit. It was a crazy day that day, and we had a good time.  That day my friend and I bounced on the trampoline, ate lots of yummy tasty foods, and generally had a good time.


Another day, I finished the trebuchet I've been working on with my fellow Screaming Pickles that fly. The Screaming Pickles that fly are me - Dr. Noodle Soup, Madison the Inscrutable, and Will. We really did launch a pickle.

Some other day, other friends from Occupy came over - Shaun and Joe.  They came to sleep over this time. It was very fun, but I couldn't go to Occupy because I have the CHICKEN POX!

And it really stinks that I have the chicken pox. I can't go very many places, and I'm very itchy sometimes. Often I have a headache and occasionally I start to cough and sneeze. HAAACHOOO! SNiff Sniff...

And today a good friend from witchcamp, Charles, came over for a sleepover.  Really he came last night and stayed a little today.  Speaking of staying, last night I stayed up late talking with Charles.  Charles is a hippy like me, and I am guessing that many of the viewers I know are hippies as well. Charles has dark hair which he wears in a pony tail and a nice hat, a little like a cap.

So today, I was kinda bored, wondering what to do, when Charles got out of his truck that he was sleeping in, came to the door, and walked in.  There was a lot of talking, and a little bit of eating breakfast - leftover quesadillas which were splendid.  They weren't really left over; they were made with left overs inside - a very messy but tasty quesadilla.

Then after a lot of deciding what to do, me Charles and MotherDear went outside and I started to jump on the trampoline.  Then I asked Charles if he wanted to come on which he did, and we bounced for a bit.  With Charles on the trampoline, I seemed to bounced higher because he's much older - I mean heavier, but I don't want to offend anybody.

So then after that we went inside and after a lot of talking we decided to go on a bike ride.  So we got ready for a bike ride.  I changed into a pair of jeans and a swimshirt (to absorb the sweat); we got our helmets, bikes, pumped up their wheels and set off on an amazing bike ride jour.ney.  We went seven miles or so.  We saw lots of wild life, and we had a good time.  At one point I had an amazing crash; I didn't get hurt too badly fortunately.

When we got home, we had smoothies.  They were very tasty smoothies.  Charles had other things he needed to do, so he said his goodbyes. And we said ours, and he left. 

Hours later, we baked blueberry muffins.  They're very tasty muffins.  Then we decided to do my blog, and here I am.  And then we went to bed and mom read me Lord of the Rings, Return of the King.  Then I went to bed and mom did other stuff. - Wait, I haven't gone to bed yet - I've predicted the future!!!??

So that's what I've done in my day.  'Till next time - arrivederci!


1 comment:

  1. Excelent! You should use your psychic talents to tell which number I am thinking of right now. (It's between -∞ and +∞)

    ReplyDelete