Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thank goodness... and the days that follow...

Hello today I'm going to blog about my trip to Nanny & Grandaddy's. First I woke up and played games on the computer till MotherDear got up. We got our stuff together then we went on a road trip. It took five hours! Finally we got to Nanny & Grandaddy's where we ate cheese-less pizza. After dinner, we talked then we went to bed.

The next day me and Grandaddy did some wood carving (The difference between wood carving and whittling is.......well its hard to explain the difference, but for example, carving is like creating figures in wood.  On the other hand, whittling is taking the bark off of a stick and shaping it into a wand.) Granddaddy and I carved a wood sprite into a branch for my friend Austin at occupy. Then we went in to have thanksgiving dinner which included dessert. After that, we went to bed.

The next day Grandaddy and I played guitar and mandolin. (He played guitar; I played the mandolin.) Then nanny braided my hair, and after lots of stuff we went to bed. That night I felt really bad; I had a stomach ache and a headache, so I laid awake till nanny got up which luckily was at 6am. After lots of pain, we went home and I painfully went to bed.   

Spero che la vostra festa sia stata piacevole. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sounds like a lot of fun until you got sick.
    Spero che ti senti meglio ora.

    ReplyDelete