Thursday, November 10, 2011

not sure what to title this

Hello. I woke up today feeling excited about going pecan picking with my friend Mia. Sadly, when we arrived at the park in the late afternoon, we could not pick pecans because it was an off year for pecans.  There weren't any on the ground. So then we went cotton picking instead. The park staff told us we couldn't pick much cotton because there wasn't enough. (I think there was plenty for three people.) They did let us in the barn where we learned interesting facts about the early days of cotton farming.

Then me, Mia and her mom went to Morning Times, a coffee shop that has vegan hot chocolate.  I got some vegan hot chocolate.  After that Mia and her mom left and I stayed with MotherDear who had met me there.  Then after that, we went to the movie my sister and Nonna to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.  It was a good movie, sad but good.

After that we went home, and I started blogging.  I talked about my day - wait that's what I'm doing now?!?!

Well, time for bed, which MotherDear just told me to say.  Buona Notte. Arrivederci. Ciao.



3 comments: