Monday, November 7, 2011

a surpisingly short post on magic tricks

Hello, today I'm going to be talking about magic tricks.   I don't even know when I got interested in magic tricks, maybe a century or two ago.  I like magic tricks because I like to amaze people, make their eyes pop in excitement.  One of my favorite magic tricks is the arm twist; actually, that isn't a trick, I'm just double jointed.  Other than that, I particularly like the following: 
  • the levitating wand 
  • the levitating card trick #1
  • the levitating card trick #2
  • disappearing coin tricks
 I'm hoping to get a super cool magic trick kit for the holidays.  I the meantime, I learn new tricks on YouTube.  Stop on by sometime, I'd love to give you a magic show!


Good night!  So long!  Good-bye!  Chiao! ARRIVEDERCI!

2 comments: