Sunday, October 16, 2011

A day full of fun

Hello.  Today I'm going to be blogging about a couple of things: having dessert at a really vegan restaurant and going to an immensely fun protest. I had dessert with my friend Mia at an almost vegan restaurant.  I had vegan chocolate cake with vegan whip cream.  Sadly, the whip cream was so slight that it tasted like nothing, but the cake was good.

After that, we went to a really fun protest: OccupyR******!  It was a really funny protest.  I had two signs which I made myself though I had help with one of them.  One of my signs said, "End the Wars! Tax the Rich not the Poor." The other sign said, "Injured and in Action, OccupyR******!"  

Ah, that reminds me, I forgot to tell you.  One day while visiting a friend, I was practicing on his ripstick.  A ripstick is a board, kind of like of skateboard, only it has two wheels and you twist it to make it go.  Anyway, I was practicing, and I hit some grass thus giving me some thrust and finally landing me on my hand thus spraining my arm.  That day we iced my arm and then I went home.  It started to hurt more than before.  So we decided to go to the hospital.  In the waiting room, we waited at least two hours. Finally, I got to go an ER room, and I saw a doctor.  She examined it, and then she ordered Xrays.  Then we had to wait there a while.  Eventually, a nurse came.  Finally, we went to the Xray room, and they Xrayed my arm.  Gladly, it wasn't broken only sprained. Then we went back to the room and after a while about 90 minutes maybe, a nurse came and put a brace on my arm called a splint.  Maybe I will put up a photo someday of the splint, but that's all for now.  Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a fun day. If you want to see a funny video about going to the ER, see: http://teachingyourmiddleschooler.blogspot.com/2011/10/joy-of-er.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??????????????????????????????????? Next, you should start a "Occupy Dr. Noodle Soup's House" protest/demonstration. I'd lend you some signs to carry about, and some tea-cakes!

    ReplyDelete