Thursday, October 20, 2011

protest shirts and policemen

Hello.  Today I'm going to blog about OccupyR****** again.  At OccupyR*****, I did a lot of milling about and sitting around and holding signs, well, more like holding a sign.  There my mom helped me make a shirt and here are some pictures of my shirt.  

Well, hmm, a few technical difficulties.  I guess I won't be able to show you my shirt afterall. Oh well, let me describe it instead: on the front it says Occupy Ra***** and on the back it has a peace sign.  It's all colored in sharpy.

There were a a few cops there staring at us menacingly.  And I don't see why they should be staring at us menacingly because we were doing peaceful things nonviolently.  I will post more on it tomorrow.  Good-bye for now!

Yay!  I was able to post these pictures after all!
Actually... this post is from a couple of days ago, but somehow never made it out of draft... oops.

1 comment: