Thursday, October 20, 2011

A day of millling about and protesting

Hello.  Today I'm going to be blogging about what I did today. Some of the time today, I spent milling about, then I started to play Zoo Tycoon 2. (I made a penguin zoo.) Computer zoos are cool, but real zoos should only have rescued animals.

Anyway, the best part of my day was that we went to OccupyRaleigh.  Yes, I said it! It was really fun.  I got to talk to a lot of people, all of whom where adults. In fact, I was the only child there.  I had lots of different conversations about topics ranging from cats to the plight of the 99%. While my mom was at a meeting at OccupyRaleigh, I was busy sidewalk chalking.  Here's a picture of one that I did.

I hope everyone comes to OccupyRaleigh on Saturday.  It's at the Ol' State Capital building.  Folks are there all the time, but Saturday should be big.  That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment