Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Wisdom of Dr. Noodle Soup

Hello today I am going to be discussing why I think some people are grumpy.  (No, not you the viewers, you are awesome.)  I think some people are grumpy because of money, some because they don't have enough, some because they have to pay so much to own a house.  I think after we buy a house  it should not have any taxes on it.  I think we should pay for things with......pine straw or other local materials.
  
 And  now a random thought........


I am not sure why they call Raleigh the City of the Oaks.  I see more pine trees than oak trees. 


And now some unsolicited advice.......


Try not to buy things with credit.  If you are going to buy things, buy more things that you NEED than things you WANT. 


See you next time.  Ciao, ciao!  

2 comments:

  1. As the Rolling Stones said,
    You can't always get what you want....
    But if you try sometimes, you just mind find
    You get what you need.

    ReplyDelete