Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vegan Story Part 2

Hello I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging Ive been really busy  anyway I'm going to tell you the story about how I got mom to be completely vegan. So one day I was at my nanny and granddaddy's house, and I was having fun in there yard, and mom was eating cheese. I was sad because I couldn't have any, so I said "mom please stop eating cheese because I cant at it."  So she stopped eating it, and she became vegan. yay! :)

Why I haven't been posting is because I've been doing a lot of things with my friends and family. (Why I'm not typing the way I usually do is because my sister is helping me instead of my mom) That's all I'll do for today, tune in next time for more about my awesome cats. :)

4 comments:

  1. We understand, but will be glad to have your mom back so you can blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Sierra seems to be bad at sentence punctuation. I hope that you get to do much more blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be blaming Sierra; she is being a great big sister to help out at all. Things like blogging just get off when the family routine is disrupted like it is this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al right, sorry. I won't be blaming her much anymore.

    ReplyDelete